Wednesday 13 July 2011

The figures speak for themselves...

Finally getting round to using Twitter here at the Turkey Farm. Still don't quite understand it, but I can see it's potential in drumming up followers and promoting the farm. If anybody wants to add me I think this is how you'll find me http://twitter.com/#!/turkeybreath6

Having a look through this blogs statistics today, and the EDL article still by far the most read on here! The BNP just aren't good for business anymore, which is a shame, because there's plenty more in the pipeline.

Anyone interested in the ongoing charade of a leadership election should go see Griffin's hillarious video! I've always argued he's just a a fat angry man, and this video doesn't do him any favours in dispelling that sentiment!

TB

No comments:

Post a Comment